Saturday 28 February 2015

The Body Shop Olive Range


Hi,

This Christmas I got a giftbox of The Body Shop with there whole olive collection in it. And I love this range lots! So that's why I wanted to share it with you today.

In the box you get the showergel, the body lotion, the scrub, the soap (which I unfortunatly forgot to put on the picture) and a green shower sponge (which is also not on the picture...). I love all the products in this range. But I was mostly impressed with the soap, because I normally never use soap bars. I think they leave a weird and dry feeling, but this one doesn't. And it smells like heaven, like the rest of the products.

Once a week I use all the products together and it always leaves my skin feeling very soft and healthy. I can feel that these products do really good on my skin. So I really recommend you to check this range out.

I use these products in combination with my Garnier Ultra Doux Hair Mask with olive oil, like that I can have a complete olive sensation. And the weird thing is that I don't even like olives... But these products don't really smell like olives and olive oil is very good for your skin and hair!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment