Friday 20 February 2015

NYC Cityproof Twistable Lip Crayon


Hi,

I had my eye on lip crayons for a while now, because everyone talks about them. The most popular ones are probably from Revlon, Rimmel and Bourjois. I was about to buy ones of those, but then I saw these super cheap ones from NYC (New York Color). They only cost € 2,99. I couldn't resist and I bought one of them, instead one of the poular ones. I bought this one in the color 20 'Riverside Rose'. 


The first thing I noticed about this crayon when I put it on was that it tastes horrible. It has this chemical taste. It made me already regret that I bought it, because I prefer to put things on my lips with a neutral or good taste (which is normal, right?). But I do love the texture of this crayon: it's very moisturizing. And it's so easy to apply! Now I get why lip crayons are such a big trend. And the color is very beautiful too. But of course the taste is not the only bad thing of this lip crayon, what do you expect with such a cheap product? It lasts not long at all. The moment you eat or drink you already need to apply a new coat. 

So no, I don't recommend this product. But I'm deffinitely going to try one of the more popular lip crayons soon. 

xoxo
Femke


No comments:

Post a Comment