Saturday 14 February 2015

I Love... Raspberry & Blackberry Body Lotion


Hi, 

I wanted to pamper myself with a new body lotion. I use a body lotion every day after I showered, because it's very important to moisturize your body and it keeps your skin feeling very soft.

I have lots of different body lotions, but I like to change it up ones in a while. So when I was searching in my local drugstore I got my eyes on this body lotion of the brand 'I love...'. I never heard of this brand before and to be honest I think the packaging looks kind of cheap. It was also the cheapest body lotion I could find in this drugstore. But when I looked to the ingredients I saw they used many natural ingredients. So I thought it was worth to try.

And wow, I love this body lotion now! I can really feel that it does good on my skin. And I love the scent! This one is raspberry and blackberry sented. I do find that the sent doesn't stay that long, but you have that with many body lotions, so it doesn't really bother me. 

I totally recommend these body lotions. And I can't wait to try other sents! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment