Thursday 5 February 2015

Valentine's Day Nail Art


Hi,

Almost Valentine's Day! Not my favorite holliday, because I haven't got a boyfriend, but I'll be making the best of it ;) I won't be dressing up for a boy, but I think I should dress in theme anyway, even if it's just to hang out with friends. And I think the key to a perfect Valentine's day outfit is the nail art. So I hope I can inspire you with these cute nail art idea's I found:

when you look me in the eyes | via Tumblr

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Valentine Day Nail Designs - Modern Magazin - Art, design, DIY projects, architecture, fashion, food and drinks

Quotes and Images

Omg so cute !! Valentines day!?!

<3

If you haven't found anything you want to try here, maybe check our post from last year!

xoxo
Maia

Source: WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment