Sunday 22 February 2015

Femke's Lookbook: My Lazy Sunday Outfit


Hi,

There always is that day in the week where I can't be bothered with the way I look. Today is that day. It's a lazy day and I don't feel like dressing up when I'm just staying home. I'm not wearing make up. And normally I would put my hair in a messy bun on days like these, so it's out of my way, but today I decided to leave it loose.

My favourite oufit on days like these is probably this one. It's the most comfortable and cozy outfit I own, so I always reach for it on lazy days. I'm wearing my leggings of Zara. Leggings are a love/hate thing, but I really love them. They are basically the most comfortable bottoms you will ever find and I deffinitely prefer them over sweatpants and pajamabottoms. With that I'm just wearing a brown top of Pimkie. I'm going very basic today. And on top of that I'm wearing my cardigan, which I bought last year in Zara. It's very oversized and so comfy, I love it!

So that is my lazy sunday outfit.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment