Sunday 1 February 2015

Maia's Lookbook: Party Look

Hi,

It's my turn for a lookbook again! Since I got invited to a party yesterday I though it would be interesting to show you guys my look :)



It was the birthday party of two of my friends and the dresscode was chic, so I decided to wear my new black jumpsuit. I bought it at Bershka when I went shopping last week (I'll make a shoplog of that soon) and I was really looking forward to wearing it.



It's a very boho-like jumpsuit, so I though it'd look best combined with some gold jewelry. My bracelets are from New Look and the rings were a set from Primark. The neclace I'm wearing on the picture above is vintage.



It's still pretty cold here in Belgium, so I took my black scarf with me. I really love this scarf, because when you fold it open, you can wear it as some kind of poncho, which looked very chic with my jumpsuit. And the print is also very boho, so it was very suiting.



For shoes I was wearing my black ancle boots again. I know I wear them a lot, but they just make all my outfits look better :)

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment