Sunday 1 March 2015

Shoplog: Louvain-La-Neuve

Hi,

So last week I went shopping in Louvain-La-Neuve. I'd never been there before, but it's a lovely city with a lot of great shops and a huge shopping center. Of course I couldn't leave a shopping center without buying something, so here's my shoplog.
I didn't buy that much because I'm a bit short on money at the moment, so it was just some stuff I really needed:

I recently started running again, so I needed some proper running shirt. H&M has a great sportswear collection, so that is where I bought this shirt. The color doesn't come out that good on the picture, but it's actually fluo pink. I really like the look of it, but also how it feels. It's made of a soft and thin fabric that feels comfortable but also warm.
Last time I went shopping I bought some hair ties from H&M without that metal thingy that's bad for your hair, but as you might have read in my review, they're not that great, because they stretch out very easily. I'm still not going back to regular hair ties, so I decided to test out something new.  I got these hair ties from Hema and they costed €4.95. A review comes soon of course.
And I also bought this super cute erasor!  Doesn't really belong on a fashion blog but I'm just really happy with it :) It's from some small outlet store and only costed me €2.


xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment