Tuesday 10 February 2015

Garnier Ultra Doux Hair Mask With Olive Oil



Hi,

After using the Garnier Ultra Doux Hair Mask with avocado for a while, I thought it was about time to try a new hair mask. And I kept it in the Garnier Ultra Doux range, because they are one of the cheapest and they work great. So I chose this one with olive oil. Not only because it's for my hairtype (frizzy and dry hair), but also because I've heard lots of good things about olive oil for your hair.

It doesn't do wonders for your hair, but it is a nice product to pamper yourself with once in a while. It makes your hair tangle free and soft, like most masks do. Which means that it does really moistrurize your hair. But it doesn't make your hair less frizzy, like it says on the packaging. But I still like this product and I would recommend it if your searching for a normal, cheap hair mask.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment