Tuesday 17 February 2015

Hair Ties From H&M Without Metal


Hi,

I recently bought a set of new hair ties from H&M, like I already said in my shoplog, and I specifically chose these, because they don't have the little iron thingy (I don't know the name of it, sorry). The metal on the usual rubber bands is actually really band for your hair and it can cause a lot of breakage. You also have these smaller elastic bands, wich look really good because they're so small, but I don't really like using them because they tangle with my hair a little and they also pulls out a bit of hair every time I use them. So this time I decided to try out these soft ones without any metal.
I've used this ones for a couple of weeks now and I must say that it's true that I loose less hair thanks to them. They also never tangle with my hair, so they're easy to take out again.
They're a bit big, which is why I kept using small elastic ties too, but I feel more comfortable using this ones.



The only disadvantage is that they stretch out very easily, as you can see on the picture above. The tie on the left is one I barely wore (or maybe not at all) and the right one is the one I kept my bun up with yesterday. When you take them out they're always a bit stretched out, but they mostly go back to normal after a while, but as you see when you wear them for a long time, they'll stay stretched out permanently...

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment