Sunday 8 February 2015

Femke's Lookbook: A love themed look


Hi,

Even though I don't have a boyfriend this Valentine, I like to get the best out of this day by dressing up love themed. I always love to dress up with a theme, it's so much fun! And it makes this day a lot less depressing.

Today I'm wearing a very simple outfit: a pair of jeans, not too much jewellery and boots. That's why I'm only showing you the highlighting point of this look, which is my super cute sweater covered in hearts. The Tanya Burr fans out here will recognize this sweater, because Tanya has it too. But that's not the reason why I bought it, I'm not a crazy fangirl that wants to have everything of her idol. I like to have my own, individual, special style. But I just think this sweater is super pretty and I had to buy it the moment I saw it in one of Tanya her videos. I bought it this autumn in Topshop. Unfortunately it's not avaible anymore for those who still want it... But I'm sure you can find some look-a-likes.

So this was my love themed look. Well, my love themed sweater. I hope this post inspired you to dress up love themed too this week!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment