Sunday 15 February 2015

Shoplog: January Sales


Hi,

Like I told you already in my party lookbook I went shopping some weeks ago. I only went shopping once for the sales in January, because I have waaaay too much to do lately, but I'm really glad with the things I bought, so that's okay :)



First I went to Ivez Rocher. Since I have a client card I always get a lot of discounts there, so I just got to get over there :) I bought a conditioner and a shampoo, because last time I went shopping I bough some sort of repairing oil for my hair and I'm so fond of it I just had to buy the shampoo and conditioner too. Review of all three of them will follow soon :) I had discount on lip balm too and since I'm obsessed with lip balm I couldn't leave this one with shea. I already had a lip balm from Ivez Rocher I really loved, so this seemed a good idea to me ;) I only payed €8 for all this stuff together.



I also got this 'welcome present' because I got myself a client card last time. Another reason to love Ivez Rocher! It's this really cute little make-up bag :)



I'm still really into band tees, so I was really happy to see America Today gave a discount on their shirts. There was 70% off this Led Zepplin shirt, wich made it only €7. I hope weather gets warmer here soon, so I can show off with it ;)



There wasn't any discount on this sweater from H&M, but I love the print so much! When I was a kid, I used to be really obsessed with dinosaurs, so I just couldn't leave it :) And all actually even without a discount €9.95 is a very reasonable price for a cute sweater.



I also bought these hair ties from H&M. It aren't just regular ones, but some without the little iron thingy that's bad for your hair. I'll review them too, so that you'll know if they're actually better or not.



I already showed my new jumpsuit in my lookbook. It's from Bershka and it costed only €12.95.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment