Wednesday 11 February 2015

Spotted: Celebs at the Grammy Awards

Hi,

This week the Grammy Awards took place and again there were a lot of red carpet-looks that you really need to see. According to me, Beyoncé was best dressed, while I expected better from Katy Perry. Usually I'm a huge fan of her style, as well as her music, but I really don't like the dress she was wearing at the Grammy's. Rihanna's dress was surely the most eye-catching and I think it looks really fairytale-ish, but I think the shape isn't very flattering, which is why I still prefered Beyoncé's outfit. Also, please take a moment to admire Iggy Azalea's braided updo. I think her dress isn't that special, but the hair compensated :)
But of course you'd better take a look yourself :) We selected the most outstanding outfit's that are worth a look:











Grammy Awards Red Carpet 2015 Beyonce Proenza Schouler dress

xoxo
Maia

Source: Vouge, Whowhatwear

No comments:

Post a Comment