Tuesday 24 February 2015

Dove Pure Care Dry Oil with African Macadamia Oil


Hi,

I've been using the Elsève Liss-Intense Serum Anti-Frizz for a long time now. And I do like that product, because it makes my hair super healthy, but it didn't do much about my frizz. So I thought it was about time for a change. And since I love all the Dove products, I wanted to buy there Pure Care Dry Oil with African macadamia oil. It costs only € 9,99 and it's a 100 ml bottle, while the Elsève serum cost € 14,95 and is a bottle with only 50 ml in it. The packaging is also made of glass, which makes it look super fancy and well made. Well, it does make it less handy to carry with you on a trip, but I still really like it. So far it looks already a lot better than the hair oil I used to use of Elsève, but does it actually work better?

If you don't know how to apply oils on your hair, I will explain that first to you. I apply hair oils right after I washed my hair, when my hair is towel-dry. I put a little bit on my hand (a little goes a long way!) and I run it through the ends of my hair. Never apply an oil on your roots, because it will leave your hair super greasy.

First of all I want to mention that I love the sent of this oil. Even though the sent doesn't stay on my hair for that long, it's always a nice aromatherapy-moment when I apply it on my hair. It makes my hair look very shiny and healthy, just like the Elsève Liss-Intense Serum Anti-Frizz did with my hair. I think all oils are just very good for your hair. But this one also makes your hair less frizzy! Not that magically much of course, but I'm still very impressed. I'm very happy with this product and I would definitely recommend it, even if you don't have frizzy hair, because it makes your hair a lot healthier in general. And if you didn't know it yet; oils also protect your hair for heath. A good hair oil is basically a must in your hair care routine!

Dove recently made a video about to love your curls. And it's already been watched millions of times. I struggle with accepting my curly hair too and I think many people who have curls do. Well, just watch the video, it will make you feel a lot more confident about your curls:


xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment