Monday 2 May 2016

Yves Rocher Volumizing Shampoo


Hi,

Today I'm going to review this Volumizing Shampoo of Yves Rocher. My hair has pretty much no volume in it, so I could really use a shampoo like this one. But I mostly bought it because it's paraben and colorant free, which we all know is a lot better for your hair!

The product itself is translucent. I don't really like its fragrance, but it isn't too bad either.

This shampoo cleans my hair perfectly and makes it feel very fresh and soft. But I wouldn't say it helped much with my no-volume-problem.

I'm still going to use this shampoo, because it's silicone free and there aren't many good silicone free shampoos on the market. But I might search for a better volumizing shampoo. Any recommendations are welcome in the comments below. ;)

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment