Thursday 18 February 2016

I Love...'s Hand Lotions


Hi,

I Love... is a nice and cheap brand that mostly uses natural ingredients. I felt like trying something else of their range, so I bought these two hand lotions in the scents 'Mango & Papaya' and 'Raspberry & Blackberry', because I knew both scents smell great.

These hand lotions soak into your skin pretty quickly which is definitely a plus, because no one likes to have sticky hands for a long time. They also feel very fresh which I consider as a benefit as well. But I don't have the feeling it does much besides that. I don't think it's as moisturizing as a hand lotion should be... And it doesn't make my hands feel soft either. It's a bit disappointing...

I'm not repurchasing these products again and I don't really recommend them either. But I do love all the other products of this brand.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment