Saturday 19 March 2016

Hema Cream for Hands, Face and Body



Hi,

In Hema I got this multiple use cream. I mostly got drawn to it by its cute packaging, but these kind of creams come in pretty handy too. You can use it on your hands, face and body. So I think it's a bit comparable to the popular Nivea cream that we all need to have at home, but it's always fun to try something new out!



It has a lighter and fresher consistency than the Nivea Cream. I have the feeling it's also less moisturizing than the Nivea Cream, but I still like it because it does make my skin feel soft and healthy. And it also smells very nice, which is always a plus for me! I think this cream is a better for the summer when your skin is less dry and the Nivea Cream for the winter. Or this cream is better for people who don't suffer with a very dry skin.

I'm not sure if I would repurchase it, but I still like having it around. And I think it comes in handy when you're traveling since it has a multiple use.

xoxo
Femke

1 comment:

  1. Detectives from the prosecutor's office's Arson Task Force Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, the Manchester Township Police Department Tobacco Store, the Ocean County Sheriff's Department CSI and the Ocean County Fire Marshal's Office handled the investigation.

    ReplyDelete