Saturday 7 May 2016

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer


Hi,

I've been trying out a new concealer lately: the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer. I've heard lots of the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation before, but nothing of this concealer. I still wanted to try it out, because the 'healthy' part of its name draw me to this product. And lets be honest: there aren't many other drugstore concealers you can buy in a regular drugstore here in Belgium...

First of all I'm going to discuss the colour of this concealer. I bought the colour '51 light radiance' and it's perfect! My skin is very yellow toned and since almost all foundations, concealers and powders have a pink undertone, it's very hard for me to find the right colour to match my skin. And lets be honest: if you're going to conceal a pimple, you shouldn't do it with a pink toned product, because it wouldn't make much of a difference. This concealer is very yellow toned, so just for that, I would already recommend it to you.

When you apply it, it does feel refreshing. But I wouldn't say it covers my dark circles completely up. .. And I also have the feeling it doesn't last the whole day long on my skin.

It isn't the best concealer out there, I'm sure of that... But I'm still going to keep using it for the simple reason that I can't find anything better here in Belgium.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment