Tuesday 1 September 2015

Gliss Kur Hair Direct Repair Liquid Silk


Hi,

If you didn't know it yet: the Yves Rocher Nutrition Hair Repair Balm is my favourite hairproduct ever. It's a product you use on your hair inbetween your washes. And it's been really helpful keeping my hair frizzy-free. So I really want to find another product like that one, so I could switch it up once in a while. First I thought the Ineco Pure Coconut Smoothing Hair Serum would be similar, but that's more of a hairoil, which I don't like using on dry hair. But then I found this product of Gliss Kur, which is also a product that you can use on dry hair.

I'm not such a fan of Schwarzkopf, because I don't find their products making huge changes with my hair. And that's what I'm always searching for: a way to make my hair look better and feel healthier. But I thought I would give this a try, what did I have to lose?

The thing I noticed first of this product was its incredible smell. And that was kind of the only disadvantage of the Yves Rocher Nutrition Hair Repair Balm. But besides that it doesn't have that many benifits. It does make your hair a bit less frizzy and also healthier-looking, but it still isn't as great as the Yves Rocher one... It's still an okay product to use once in a while, but I will still enjoy using the Yves Rocher Nutrition Hair Repair Balm more.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment