Sunday 13 September 2015

Femke's Lookbook: The Last Summery Outfit of the Year


Hi, 

In our latest lookbook I wore my cute floral button-up shirt of Brandy Melville. Today I wanted to show you another way you could style these type of shirts. I love clothing pieces who have multiple ways to style them. Then you can create completely different outfits with just one piece, which I'm all about! These Hawaiian printed shirts are becoming a big trend. Unfortunately summer is almost over, so we're going to have to wait till next summer to rock them, because they are a bit too summery for fall and winter. But it's still september, so I still want to get the most out of my summerclothes.

In our last lookbook I wore this shirt buttoned up, today I wore it open. And because of its floral print it almost looks like it's a kimono! Underneath my fake kimono I'm wearing a basic grey shirt of Pimkie. And my highwaisted jeans are from Pull & Bear. I kept everything simple, since the star of the show is my shirt here! But you can also wear a graphic tee underneath and it will still look great. 


To make my outfit a bit more interesting I put on this necklace. I don't remember where it's from, since I had this necklace for a very long time now... But it's the inside of a stone with gold on the outside. I think it looks very unique. Jewellery with stones are a huge trend now, so I love wearing this necklace lately.

That was my look of today. I hope this gave you some inspiration in styling your clothes differently. 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment