Sunday 20 September 2015

Shoplog: Brussels


Hi,

I recently went shopping in Brussels with some friends. Leuven is our usual shopping-city, but I'm kind of bored with the shops there, so we went to explore Brussels!



First thing I bought is this necklace from New Look for only €1. It's a really short one, which I really love about it. It's simple but eye catching at the same time.



Also at New Look I bought these cute retro sandals. They're made from some sort of white plastic and very shiny! I was really doubting to buy them, because they aren't really my usual style, but they were just €3, so I couldn't leave them!



Next we went to Pull and Bear and there I found this Nirvana sweater. It costed €25.99 but was totally worth it's price. It's so warm and soft and of course just the most awesome sweater I own ;)





Then we went to the Primark where I bought these cute black sneakers. They have a high sole, but they're still very comfy to walk with. I love how I can easily combine them with any outfit.



I've been looking for a new bag for a while, and this one from Primark is just perfect! It was only €12, which probably means the quality isn't that great, but I adore the color and the basic shape! Also it's big enough to go to school with (as you can see in my first day of school lookbook).

So with this I've got some new basic items to wear this fall. Great to start the new schoolyear with this cute new stuff!

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment