Wednesday 2 September 2015

Spotted: Alessandra Ambrosio

Hi,

Time for another spotted post about one of my greatest style icons, Alessandra Ambrosio.
Summer is actually really over here, it's all cold and rainy again! But aparrently it isn't that way everywhere because Alessandra Ambrosio was still spotted in this super cute summer outfit.

How adorable is that dress?! I love white dresses and this one has a beautiful shape. The only thing I don't like about it is the side cutout, but not everything can be perfect I guess..

I like how she kept the rest of her outfit simple (like the simple white sandals and not too eye-catching pieces of jewelry) except for her Gucci bag. The bag isn't really my style actually but I think it's great how she made it stand out by keeping the rest of her outfit as monochrome as possible.

Hope you all love this outfit as much as I do! I'm certainly going to look for a lookalike of this dress for next summer.

xoxo
Maia

Source: Vogue.fr



No comments:

Post a Comment