Wednesday 16 September 2015

Spotted: Clémence Poésy

Hi,

Clémence Poésy was spotted in this lovely outfit a while ago. It's a very casual look but with an edgy twist, because of the styles and colors she combined.

First of all, what a beautiful sweater! I totally love wool sweaters and this Gucci one is just perfect. It's very eye-catching because of the embroidered flora and fauna print, but she managed to combine it well with dark grey trousers.

Her pants have some sort of very subtle print too and although prints on prints are usually a huge no to me, in this case it doesn't bother me. I like the pant's wide fit too by the way, it compensates with the feminin sweater.

To top off her look she picked out a pair of shiny black brogues and a casual black hat. Two items that can make every outfit look a bit more put together I think.
So well done, Clémence!

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment