Saturday 5 September 2015

Dove Intensive Nourishing Lotion


Hi,

As you may have read in my review of the Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Lotion, I got a few bodylotions of Dove for a very cheap price in the Action (a shop in Belgium). I only paid € 1,99 for each one instead of € 7. One of the bodylotions I got is the Dove Intensive Nourishing Lotion. It's for an extra dry skin, which I don't have... But I love using products for an extra dry skin to get the maximum hydration.

Before I tell you my own thoughts on this product, I want to tell you about someone else's experience. Someone I know who suffers with a very dry skin uses this bodylotion every day. And it really helped her to get a normal, soft skin again. So I may not have a dry skin, but I do know it helps for people who do have a dry skin.

First of all: I'm not a huge fan of the scent of this product. It doesn't smell bad, but it hasn't got a special scent either. Its texture is just perfect though. It feels very fresh and you don't need to use lots of it.

And actually my skin has been a bit dry lately and it totally helped with that! So I'm very happy about this product and I really recommend it to anyone suffering from a dry skin.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment