Friday 11 September 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


Hi,

Today I'm going to review Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara. After hearing lots about this product I was wondering if it was worth the hype, so I bought it to try it out. Like all Maybelline mascara's it wasn't expensive at all and you can get it in most drugstores, which is a big plus for me since most popular products aren't sold here in Belgium...


And wow, I totally have to agree on the hype, because this is the best mascara ever! Yes, even better than the Yves Rocher Volume Elixer Mascara, which I already was super fond of! The length and seperation you can get with this mascara is just amazing! It also really holds the curl of my eyelashcurler, which hasn't happened with other mascara's I've tried before...

I'm really happy about this product! I use it non-stop now, there isn't any other mascara that can compete with this one. The only disadvantage is that this mascara can melt and turn back into a liquid with very hot or humid weather and this causes smudges. But I learned to use other mascara's on very hot days (which aren't many here in Belgium anyways).

So I really recommend this wonderful product!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment