Tuesday 15 September 2015

Dove Nutritive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner


Hi,

Since I have dandruff I use my Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky Shampoo. But the brand Head & Shoulders don't sell any conditioners to go along with their shampoo's. Using conditioner is the most important part of your hair care routine, so I was searching for a conditioner to go along with this shampoo. You all probably know by now that I swear by Dove's hairproducts. So when I was browsing on their site to search for a new conditioner to try out, I found the Dove Nutrive Solutions Intensive Repair Conditioner. It's their highest rated hairproduct, so I had to try it! And even if you have healthy hair, there is nothing wrong with using an intensive repair conditioner. We all know by now products won't repair your split ends, that's just not possible. But they will prevent split ends and will make your hair more healthy in general.

Like always, lets first to the smelling-test: and yes, it smells amazing, just like all Dove's products! I also really like the product itself. It's very moistrurising, which makes it great to use for people who suffer with dry hair like myself. And it kept my hair pretty healthy aswell. Not that I have been seeing any drastic changes, but my hair wasn't that unhealthy either, since I've been taking real good care for it lately.

I do like this product a lot, but I wouldn't say it's my favourite. I still like Dove's Pure Care Sublime Oil conditioner and Nutritive Solutions Nourishing Oil Care conditioner way more. But that's maybe because those are the products I should use for my hairtype. It's for everyone different which products go the best for their hairtype. And I do really recommend you to try out lots of products till you've found the best ones! But this conditioner is a product that's great for everyone, because everyone should use something to prevent damage and basically give their hair the maximum hydratation possible!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment