Saturday 19 September 2015

Johnson's Baby Oil


Hi,

Baby products are in general a lot better for you, because they are free from any harsh chemicals. That's why I love using Zwitsal's body lotion (for babies). Also if you have a sensitive skin, you should better use baby products.

I recently watched Niomi Smarts' video where she, her mom and her grandma share beauty secrets. And in that video Niomi's mom (who looks stunning by the way) said she uses baby oil every day after she showers on her wet skin. Since I'm into trying new stuff I really wanted to try this out! So I went to the shop and bought the same baby oil she has, which is this one from Johnson's.

And wow, I totally recommend this to anyone! My skin has never felt so soft! Honestly, I didn't think it would be so effective but apparently it is! I really have baby-soft skin now. I do still use a bodylotion afterwards, because I just like having my little shower-rituals. But this is so moistrurizing that you can even skip that step.

Try it out yourself and you'll love it!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment