Thursday 17 September 2015

Essie 'Need a Vacation' Nailpolish


Hi, 

So I recently treated myself with a new nail polish. Something like buying a nail polish can already be very exciting for me. Essie has a huge variety of colours available, so you can choose your perfect colour. Lately I've been in a pink mood, so I decided to buy a pink nail polish. It's so fun to pick one colour out of the multiple pink shades Essie sells. And weirdly enough this colour stood out to me, even though it's very similar to the other pink shades. 


It's called 'Need a Vacation', which is very suitable for this time of the year. And I'm obsessed with this colour, it's perfect for me!

I once reviewed an Essie nail polish called 'Blanc'. I was a bit dissapointed by it back than, because I simply expected way more of Essie's nail polishes. Because let's be honest here: Essie isn't the cheapest brand for nail polishes. But I do think it has the right pigmentation and the brush is also just wonderful.

This nail polish stays perfectly for 3 days too, just like with 'Blanc'. Now I excepted that, because I do see Essie's nail polishes have a better quality than most cheaper brands. And I basically haven't found any nail polishes yet that stay longer than 3 days, so this isn't that bad.

I already know I'll be wearing this nail polish lots this month! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment