Sunday 27 September 2015

Shoplog: Autumn Staples

Hi,

Since it's acutally autumn now, I wanted to get myself some new and warmer clothes. So I got a few wardrobe staples for this autumn. Colour-wise I kept it very neutral. Many people think we dress ourself more depressing and boring by wearing less funky colours in the autumn and winter, but I actually like it. I love wearing neutral colours like greys and nudes! They always look chic.

So here are the few things I got:



The first thing I got is this shirt from Zara. Well, it was actually a present and I'm very happy with it! Honestly, I don't own any long sleeved T-shirts, so I really needed one! I like sweaters, but it's nice to wear something form-fitting once in a while! And you can never go wrong with something striped! This shirt in particular reminds me so much of the Parisian women's style. And that's why I probably love it so much. 



This next thing was also a gift. It's this jacket from Zara. Something I needed too for this autumn was a warm jacket. I do have very warm jackets with faux-furr on the inside, but I needed one that's less warm to survive the season-change in. I really like this one. Ohhh, I just love all Zara's coats and jackets! They're always so well made and pretty!  



I also got this super cosy and warm scarf from H&M. You can never have to many scarfs, right? And I need to expand my collection to survive this autumn and winter, because I'm bored of wearing the same ones over and over again... I love this grey one, because it goes with everything. And the material is just wonderful! 



The last thing I got is something that doens't really has anything to do with fashion and autumn, but I was very excited when I bought it for myself, so I thought I would share it with you aswell. I call it my fluffball, but it's one of those pompom's you hang your keys at. They're pretty popular and I always see very stylish people with them. This one is from H&M and it was pretty cheap. I love the beige colour with the pink sheen.

These were the things I got! 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment