Monday 21 September 2015

The Quality of Brandy Melville Jewellery


Hi, 

You all know by now I love Brandy Melville, if you've been following us for a while. Their clothes are just made out of the best (and softest) quality! But how about their jewellery? Well that's what we'll be discussing today.

I love Brandy Melville's jewellery collection, they always have some gorgeous pieces! I can never resist to buy some kind of jewellery when I visit their shop. And it's pretty cheap too. Today I'm going to share with you how my two favourite and most worn jewellery pieces are doing.


You've probably all seen this ring before, because I wear this ring on a daily basis. I'm going to be very honest with you here: this is already my second one! The first one broke after two months and I was so sad about it that I bought a new one. This one I only had for one month now and you can see that the silver is already coming of... Luckily this is a silver ring, because with gold it would look much worse. This doesn't bother me that much, even though I'm not happy about it either. It has this pink shine, which doesn't look super bad. I'm just scared it's going to turn completly pink... And I don't think it's worth it to buy a third one.


Another thing you've probably seen before: this simple but beautiful necklace that I wear super much. This necklace I actually had for one whole year now. And at first it was gold, which you can't see anything of anymore. Now it's in this coppery colour. I actually still like it and still wear it lots. Okay, the gold was prettier, but the copper doesn't look that bad.

We can conclude that Brandy Melville's jewellery hasn't the same great quality as their clothes. But well, it isn't pricey either... I do am a bit dissapointed, but what can we do about it? Nothing. This doesn't mean I'm not going to buy any of their jewellery anymore, but I do hope I'm going to find a cheaper brand with a better quality soon.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment