Friday 18 September 2015

Why To Use Eyecream

my body is a cage

Hi,

Did you know the skin under your eyes is thinner that on the rest of your face? That's why it's extra important to use a eyecream.
The way you apply your eyecream is also important. Since the skin under your eyes is so thin, it's also very fagile and that's why you can't just rub it in. The right way to apply it is by putting a couple of dots under your eyes (but not too close) then gently tap the dots to spread it more evenly.
It's most important to use it at night, but you can put some on in the morning too. In that case you need to give it some time to sink in before you use any kind of foundation or concealer.
I didn't know how important eyecream was, before I read it in Vogue, so I can't recommand you any eyecream yet. But for sure first thing I'm going to do now is find myself a good eyecream. And of course I'll review it for you guys!

xoxo
Maia

Source: Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment