Friday 29 May 2015

Tweezerman Super Eyelash Curler


Hi,

In my review of the Topshop eyelash curler I already metioned I was going to invest in a more expensive eyelash curler and I did! When I was browsing on asos.com, I found this eyelash curler of Tweezerman called the Super Eyelash Curler, which already kind of sounds impressive, right? And I know Tweezerman is a brand with good qualitative products. This wasn't even that expensive, it only cost something like € 10. And it came with 3 new fillings for the squishy part in a nice little container, so I'm definitely not afraid that I will loose them.

I probably can't give you a full review yet, because I don't have this eyelash curler for that long. But I'm way to excited about this eyelash curler, so I just had to tell you guys all about it!



As you can see on the pictures, this isn't a normal eyelash curler. It kind of looks like a scary eyedoctor-tool. In the beginning it really was scary to use it, but now I'm used to it. So if you already hate using a normal eyelash curler, I wouldn't recommend you to buy this one, because this one is way scarier.

But it works so good! I definitely see a huge difference with my Topshop eyelash curler and that one wasn't even that bad. But with this curler I really get my lashes as curly as possible and they stay like that whole day long. You even can heat the squishy part up for even a better effect, but I don't want to damage my lashes by drying them out, so I'm not doing that.

I really recommend you guys this eyelash curler, it's amazing!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment