Friday 15 May 2015

Garnier All-In-One BB Cream Light



Hi,

A couple of months ago I already posted about the Garnier All-In-One BB cream and in this review I said I had the medium one, which was too dark for me. So when that one was empty, I decided to try out the lighter one.

The texture and contents stay the same of course (so check my last review if you want to read more about that), but I was worrying a bit if it would cover enough. I already thought the medium one wasn't covering enough, altough it was way darker than my own skin. But I tested this one out anyway and it's about as covering as the medium one. This means it doesn't give you a super perfect looking skin, but if covers worst imperfections, which is already okay for me.

I prefer this one over the medium one though, because it looks more natural on my skin. The medium BB cream was a bit too dark for me, but this one is the exact right color.



Like I already said in my previous review, it lasts very long. My last one was empty about a month ago and I have been using it for over a year.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment