Sunday 10 May 2015

Shoplog: A Meaningful Necklace


Hi,

Yesterday I went shopping in Antwerp and when I was in Urban Outfitters, I saw this range of necklaces with the symbols of the zodiac signs on it. I always wanted a meaningful, small necklace. You know, these kind of necklaces you can wear daily that say something more about yourself. So I was very excited when I saw these necklaces.



I was very lucky, because there was only one left with my zodiac sign, which is scorpio. On the package it also said something about the caracter of people who are scorpio, even though I think mine didn't really match with my caracter, I think it's very fun to read these kind of things. I really like that Urban Outfitters thinks about these little details on the package.

This necklace cost € 15,00, which is a little more then I would normally give for a necklace. But then I also have high hopes for this necklace being good quality. I will let you know when I know more about its quality, so stay tuned for that!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment