Sunday 17 May 2015

Maia's Lookbook: My Party Outfit



Hi,

Yesterday I went to a little festival in my town so today I'll be doing a Lookbook to show you my outfit.
I always think it's hard to pick an outfit to go out partying with, because I want to look good, but the outfit also has to be comfy. Also this party was outside and, altough it's spring already, it can get pretty cold here in the evenings.



As mostly when I go out, I was wearing my leggings from Zara. They're not that warm, but really comfortable and better to dance in than jeans. I combined it with my new white sweater. This is a sweater my mom knittted and I really love it, especially because it's so unique. It's made from cotton, so not that warm, which is why I wore my oversized jeans jacket over it. I like the though look of this jacket, but it's also very convenient because of the many pockets. I don't really like bringing a purse to a bag, so it was good to have something else to keep my money and phone in.



I mostly don't wear many accessories when I go to a party, but yesterday I decided to wear this little star necklace anyway. It suited my look and it think it looks really cute with my sweater.

So that was my party-look, hopefully you liked it!

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment