Tuesday 19 May 2015

Ives Rocher Hair Repair Oil

Hi,

In my shoplog from January, I told you already about these great products from Ives Rocher I bought.
I alway try out as many repairing hair products as possible, so I decided to try this Hair Repairing Oil. I've been using it twice a week (like the instructions on the package reccomend) for almost two months now, so it was about time for a review :)
First of all I really love the smell. It contains oil from jojoba nuts, rapeseed, sunflower and castor. It smells rather sweet and the scent stays in your hair even after you've washed it. The package says it contains 99% natural ingredients, so I suppose they didn't add any parfume.
I noticed that it really helped to hydratate my hair and makes my hair look more healthy. Like it says on the package it gives my hair a healthy shine and it makes my dry ends a lot softer.
It's also very easy to use, you just have to apply some drops on the ends of your hair and let it in for 10 minutes. It's also easy to rinse out and won't leave your hair oily afterwards.
Apart from the oil itself I think the design of the bottle looks really cute too.
I've also bought shampoo and conditioner of this same line, so I'll be reviewing them soon too.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment