Thursday 21 May 2015

2B Nailpolish




Hi,

It's been a long time since I did a nail polish review, which is mainly because I haven't bought new nail polish in a while. Anyway, I saw I didn't review this one from 2B yet, and since it's one of my favorite nail polishes, I really have to write something about it.



I really adore this color because it's bright but still looking very chic. Not too eye catching, but also not boring. I've had this nailpolish for over a year though , so I don't know if they're still selling this color.
It stays on for about two or three days. Not that long, but longer than any other nail polish from one of these cheaper brands, so that's good enough for me.




The only point of critic I have on this nail polish is that it's too thin. Of course this makes it easier to apply, but it also means you have to apply more layers. Here I've applied three layers and as you see it's still a bit transparant.
All in all this is a pretty good nail polish, especially considering the fact that it's really cheap. 2B nail polish costs around €3 for a small bottle like this and €4 for a bigger one.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment