Saturday 30 May 2015

Louis Widmer Hand Cream


Hi,

I had a bit of trouble with dry hands lately and normally I use Nivea cream against that, but now I felt like trying out something else. So I bought this hand cream from Louis Widmer.
It's been helping quite a lot and my hands feel a lot softer again. Also my nails became healthier because of it. My nails were a bit weak for a while, but they grew stronger after applying this cream daily.
I like that it's such a small bottle, because that way I can take it with me in my bag and use it more frequently.
It costed about €7, which is maybe a bit much if you consider how small the bottle is, but on the other hand I'm really glad with the effect it had on my skin, so I don't regret buying it. The scent isn't that special either, which I think is kind of essencial for hand cream. It's not that the smell is bad, but I would have liked something sweeter or stronger. But anyways, I'm glad my hands are soft again.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment