Sunday 31 May 2015

Shoplog: Handy Basics

Hi,

So I went shopping and I bought a few handy basics, which I thought was fun sharing with you!



First, I went to Brandy Melville. I bought this basic grey shirt there. It's of course super soft, softer then anything else I own, so I know that I will wear this non-stop. Also, I just love the shape of this shirt, I think it really suits me.


Another thing I bought in Brandy Melville was this striped shirt. The stripes kind of look crazy on this picture, but I swear they are just basic, small stripes. ;) I love striped things, they go with everything. And I didn't own a basic striped shirt yet, so of course I wanted one of Brandy Melville, because there shirts are made out of a very soft and good quality material. I love this shirt and again, I think I will wear this a lot. Well I don't think I will just wear it loose like on the picture above, which brings me to the next thing where I am wearing it in a way I like a little more...



Next I went to Pull & Bear, where I bought these high wasted jeans. And this makes me so excited, because I've been looking for jeans that fit me for over a year now. I know that's crazy, but with my short and small figure I just can't find any pants who fit me. And these fit me perfectly! So if you have the same problem, I really recommend you to take a look in Pull & Bear. And I also just love the wash of these jeans, it's like they are made for me!


The last thing I bought is this makeup bag from New Look. This might not be such an exciting thing for you, but I have been looking for a makeup bag that I like for such a long time. This one is the perfect size and I love its print. And I also just love the cute tassels of the zipper, this makes this bag even prettier.

I hope you liked some of the things I bought, because I really like them, even though they are just basic things.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment