Thursday 14 May 2015

Essie Good To Go Top Coat


Hi,

So my goal for this year was to invest in better nail polishes. A top coat is one of the most important steps of applying nail polish, so I wanted to buy a really good one. And since I heard so much about Essie's Good To Go top coat, I bought this one.



First of all I love the brush of this nail polish. It's something you don't really think about, but a good brush makes applying nail polish so much easier. Actually all the nail polishes of Essie have this kind of brush, so just for that I would already be prepared to pay a bit more.

What I really love about this top coat and what I haven't experienced with another top coat before, is that this top coat really seals your design and fills in any gaps. So if you made a mistake or so, you can just put this top coat overneath and it will look like nothing has happend.

Also like the name of this top coat already says: it dries really quickly! And come on, none of us have the time to wait for there nail polish to dry.

It really is the best top coat I have ever tried, so I really recommend you to buy it, even though it's a bit more on the pricey side.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment