Sunday 24 May 2015

Shoplog: Shoes



Hi,

A girls can't have enough shoes, right? So that's why, although I can't fit them in my closet anymore, I went shoe shopping wednesday!
There's a new shop near by where I live, Chaussea, and I noticed they have a lot of choice and the shoes they sell are really cheap. So I went to take a look and brought home these three pairs:



First of all I bought this very basic black sneakers. They only costed €5.99, so I didn't doubt one second! They're really comfy and it's good to have some basic pair of shoes to combine with any outfit.



I also got myself these high heeled sandals. These were exactly the kind of sandals I was looking for, so I'm very glad I found them. They costed a bit more than my new sneakers, €34.99 to be exact, but that's still not that of a huge amount of money for shoes I think.



Last but not least I bought this pair of slippers. I really love wearing slippers, but I need new ones every years, so this year I chose a pair with a harder sole than usual slippers, so I hope I can do longer than a year with this pair. They costed only €9.99 so if not, that's not such a drama.

I'm really curious about the quality of my new shoes, since they were all so cheap. Anyway, I'm really happy with them!

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment