Saturday 23 May 2015

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner


Hi, 

After writing our post about the perfect evening skin care routine, I really wanted to get myself a better skin care routine. And one of the products I wanted to buy was a toner. What a toner does is give your skin that very deep cleanse, so it also removes the excess makeup you have on your skin (which believe me: you always have).

Because I love all the products of The Body Shop I wanted to try out some of there skin care products. At there site you can fill in a quiz to see which products you should use. I filled in this quiz, even though I already knew which collection I should use. And as I suspected, the results of this quiz were that I should use products of there Tea Tree collection. Tea tree is very good for acne and won't dry out your skin. I already used (and reviewed here) the foaming cleanser and skin clearing lotion of this range. The foaming cleanser I still use up to this day, because I think it's the most perfect cleanser for my skin type. It also lasts a long time because it's a foam-formula. I wasn't so fond about the skin clearing lotion though, but just because I didn't get the utility of this product.

But now I tried out the toner of the tea tree collection. I use this after I removed my makeup (so basically cleansed my skin) in the evening. And wow, I love this toner! You would be surprised to see how much dirt gets of my skin, even after I cleansed it. It really helped with clearing out my skin a bit more.

I also just love the scent of this product, even though I don't think many people would be so fond about it. It kind of smells earthy, or well it smells like tea tree.

This product also lasts a long time, because you just need to use the tiniest amount. Which again, makes me love this product more!

So I really recommend this product to people who have an oily skin type. This is the first toner I have ever used, so I can't really compare it to others, but I really think this is a great toner. Just try it out!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment