Friday 22 May 2015

Bourjois Délice de Poudre Duo

Hi, 

When I was browsing on Asos I found this brozer and highlighter of Bourjois. I have been looking for this for so long, but in Belgium I could only find the bronzer on its own, so I was very happy when I found it on Asos and I ordered it right away. If you life in Belgium too or in an other country that doesn't sell many of the popular products, than I really recommend you to take a look on Asos. And I also noticed that some of the products that I can buy here in Belgium, are just way cheaper on Asos. So I will definitely buy more stuff on there. 


So this is what the product looks like. Maia already reviewed the bronzer on its own and she loves it. I'm also very happy about the results of this product.

I bought this in the universal shade and I think it's the perfect colour for me. You can of coruse build it up if you want to, but I like to use it in a very subtle way. Using bronzer and highlighter really opened new doors for me, makeup-wise. Even though you wouldn't expect it, using bronzer (in a subtle way) makes your makeup look a lot more natural, because your face isn't completely one colour too. And highlighter is just so fun to use. I really love the colour of this highlighter, because even though it looks quit white in the package, it's kind of the same colour as my own skin but than with some sparkles in it. This highlighter isn't over the top, which I like. You can't really see it, but it gives a nice effect when it hits the light. Both powders last all day long on my face, so it really is a good product! And it also just smells amazing. :)

So I'm very happy with this product and I really recommend it!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment