Saturday 16 May 2015

Nivea Nourishing Day Cream with Almond-oil


Hi, 

My skin is naturally oily, but I've used in the past lots of acne products that dried out my skin. So I had to use a moistrurizer to solve that problem. You should by the way always use a moistrurizer, even though your skin is oily, because your skin needs some hydratation too.

The first moistrurizer I have ever tried was this one from Nivea. At that time I was experiencing a very dry skin and it really helped with that. But I don't have the feeling it does any good for my skin beyond that it helped with my dryness, because this is quit oily. And it's okay to use oil on an oily skin, but not when it makes your skin even more oily, which was the case with this product. So I would recommend it to people who have a dry skin, but not if you have an oily skin-type like myself.

I do really love the scent in this product. I smells amazing or at least I think it does. And I've kept using this product for a long time just for its smell. It also has SPF 15 in it, which is great too! But I think it's time to move on and try out new moistrurizers now.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment