Saturday 2 May 2015

Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk Body Cream


Hi,

So I recently got this body cream from Rituals as a gift and since I love it so much I thought it deserved a post so I can share my love for it with you guys!

First of all I would like to tell you that I'm obsessed with the smell of this product. All the products of Rituals kind of have there own unusual, special scent and it's a love/hate thing, you either adore there smells or you don't like them at all. But I love them. And they stay quit long on your skin too. I can't describe the smell of this body cream, but I think it's very feminine.

On the package it says this is an ultra rich, whipped body cream. I completely agree with this, because it has a very thick consistency. But what you don't expect, is that it still soaks very quikly into your skin. Maybe a little bit to fast, because it makes me use a lot more of it than I normally would, but that's literally the only disadvantage I can find abou this product.

When you apply this body cream, it instantly leaves your skin feeling very soft and moistrurized. It's always a treat to use it.

I think this is one of my favourite body creams ever, so I really recommend you to try it!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment