Friday 6 March 2015

Topshop Eyelash Curler


Hi,

Maia recently made a post about her Barbara Hofmann eyelash curler, so I thought it was about time to review my eyelash curler. Just like Maia I love the effect I get with my eyelash curler and I use it daily.

I bought my eyelash curler 2 years ago in Topshop. It wasn't pricey at all and it works pretty good. The only negative thing about it is that the rubber part where your lashes rest on is cut in half as you can see on this picture:

This is very bad for your lashes! Like this it's possible that I cut my lashes in half, so I really need to get a new eyelash curler. This is actually already my second rubber thing, because it came with two (like Topshop already knew it's bad quality). And okay, these rubber things still lasted me both 1 year, but you shouldn't have to buy a new eyelash curler yearly! So just like Maia, I'm probably going to buy a more expesive eyelash curler. 

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment