Thursday 12 March 2015

Yves Rocher Cuticle Pusher


Hi,

Today I'm reviewing my cuticle pusher of Yves Rocher. I actually got it free, it came with a little travel manicure kit. I got this for free because I have a client card there. You get so many benifits with a client card in Yves Rocher, so I really recommend you to get one. This is already my third "gift" and I only have my client card for 2 months.

Cuticle pushers are mostly metal or wooden, but I prefer the plastic ones. They are very gentle on you cuticles and they don't hurt. Pushing back your cuticles is a must when you want to get healthy and pretty nails, but I hated it because it was always so damn painful. But that isn't the case when I push my cuticles back with this cuticle pusher and it still does its job pretty well.

So I really recommend you to get a plastic cuticle pusher! I'm not sure if you can actually buy mine in Yves Rocher, but I'm sure you will find other great ones. And there isn't really a right or wrong quality-wise with cuticle pushers, so you can get a very cheap one if you want to.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment