Tuesday 10 March 2015

Dove Pure Care Sublime Oil Shampoo And Conditioner


Hi,

After loving the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil with Macadamia Oil, I really wanted to try out the shampoo and conditioner of this range. The products in this range are rich of good oils, like macadamia oil and coconut oil. Which can sound kind of scary for some people, because they think oils will make there hair greasy, but I promise you that's not the case. Oils are actually very good for people who have dry and frizzy hair, like me. But you can use it for all hairtypes. It's very moistrurizing. And as long you wash all the product out of your hair, you won't be left with greasy hair.

This range is actually a part of a bigger haircare range of Dove: the Advanced Hair Series. This name already makes it sound very fancy, but the packaging looks pretty fancy as well. It's also a little bit more expensive, but the bottles are a lot bigger than the usual ones, so I think it doesn't make that big of a difference.

Just like with the dry oil, the first thing I noticed was the amazing sent. And it stays on your hair for a few days. After washing your hair your hair will feel super soft. And it will also look more shiny. I can really tell that this conditoner and shampoo do good for my hair, it really makes my hair a lot healthier. And than the best thing about it (or well, at least for me): it does make my hair frizzyless! I even prefer these products over the Dove Nutritive Solutions Nourishing Oil Care shampoo and conditioner, which I already was very impressed about. Well, when the air is super dry or super humid, this product won't do its job anymore. But besides these few moments, it leaves my hair frizzy free, which I think is a miracle!

Believe me, I've never experienced such smooth and healthy hair, so I really recommend you to try this shampoo and conditioner out!

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment