Saturday 21 March 2015

How To Look Taller In Flat Shoes

lol.

Hi,

Today we'll just tell you a helpful little trick :)
I always have this problem (and I bet most girls have it) that high-heels can make an outfit look really great, but flat shoes are just so much more comfortable. So when I want too look good while going out, I never know what too choose, because I just can't handle walking in high-heels for too long, but I hate looking short.
Now there's this great trick on how to look taller despite your flat shoes: choose flats that expose as much of your foot as possible. Also rolling up your pants a little can help already.
Not a very helpful trick in winter, we know that, but just something you should keep in mind. :)

xoxo
Maia

Source: Whowhatwear, WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment