Tuesday 31 March 2015

Yves Rocher Nutrition Hair Repair Balm


Hi,

I've never believed in hair repair products, because it's not possible that your split ends grow back together, right?! So normally I don't waste money on these type of products. But after a recommandation, I was very curious to try this product out. It's the Yves Rocher Nutrition Hair Repair Balm. My hair isn't really damaged, because I don't use heat on it and I've been taking the best care of it lately. But I do experience dry ends a lot, because I have a dry hair type.

Like always I'm first going to describe its smell. Honestly I'm not really fond about its smell. It's not such a bad smell, I do get that many people will love this smell, but it's basically not really my type of smell. But besides the smell, I'm obsessed with this product!

You use this product on dry hair. Which I think is a bit scary, because what if it makes your hair greasy? But it doesn't makes it greasy at all. Instead it instantly makes your hair very shiny, soft and smooth, without (like it says on the packaging) weighing it down. And the best part (or well, at least for me) is that it makes my hair completly frizzy free! This product is such a miracle and like I said before: it's my new obsession. I can't life without this product anymore.

I feel like using it daily, because it's so amazing. But I don't allow myself to do that, because your hair needs some time without products too. So I use it whenever my hair is very frizzy or dry: after a very rainy day or maybe after one of those super dry days. A couple of days ago for example the air here was very humid. So humid that surprisingly even people with very silky and smooth staight hair got a little bit of frizz going on. Normally my hair goes crazy on days like these. But that morning I used this product and my hair stayed frizzy-free the whole day. Like I said before: it's a miracle, right? And also when your hair isn't been washed for a couple of days, it's very nice to use a product like this one that makes your hair very soft and shiny again, almost like it's freshly washed.

If you didn't know it yet: the products of Yves Rocher are mostly made out of natural ingredients. This one for example is 96% made out of natural products. So we can be sure this product is really good for your hair and isn't full of chemical products that maybe make your hair look good, but aren't actually that good for your hair.

So I really recommend this product! I recommend it for people with frizzy, dry hair and people who use heat a lot, but I also recommend it for people who don't experience dry hair, because this product just makes your hair a lot healthier in general.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment