Saturday 7 March 2015

Rituals Rice Scrub


Hi,

I'm really in love with the brand Rituals! Everything there smells so good and despite the prices, all there products are amazing.
My lastest Rituals product (it was a gift from Femke by the way) is this Rice Scrub. Like all Rituals products, the smell is really really great. It's made of organic rice milk and cherry blossom so  it has a very special scent, kind of floral.
It's a calming shower cream scrub, which means it's a bit more gentle on the skin than a normal scrub, yet it's very effective. The rice milk nourishes the skin and leaves it all soft and silky.
I use this scrub once a week and I'm really happy with the effect it has on my skin. A soft skin is really a must for me and, in combination with body lotion, this scrub from Rituals really works for me.

xoxo
Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment